Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Throne...

So next up, having an issue with something that everyone has (i far-eakin' hope) in their house...a toilet. Now, I have had to deal with troublesome toilets before, ya know...over flowing, not flushing, running, that kinda mess, but never have I had to deal with one like ours. It's almost comical until you yourself have to deal with it. I have thus (at this very moment) named it Nancy after an aptly named ex-speaker of the house who also talked a lot of shit ;) har har. What trouble can a toilet cause you may ask? (well I'm hoping that's why you're here) IT RUNS LIKE A KENYAN.
Used to be, that if you jiggled the handle, it would stop. Like it needed a little bit of attention, then it would be happy and shut off. Something like this :) (aw who's a happy toilet :3)




BUT NO. Nancy was a greedy biotch and decided...no. I want you to do something else for me...I WANT YOU TO JUMP UP AND DOWN LIKE AN IDIOT FOR MY AMUSEMENT! (something like this)




So this has been my life for the past few months. We do have two bathrooms, but who wants to go all the way upstairs? This also brings up another issue that I have been thinking of...what about company? (not like i really have anyone to invite over....but...hypothetically) There are two problems with this. Do I tell them to go upstairs, or just wait till they're finished and casually walk in, jump around, and walk out like nothing happened? Or, If it was me, what would they be thinking? Is there a dinosaur stomping around? Having problems? Pooping makes you angry? or....is there a house centipede in there? (see previous post) None of these things just seem to be a good way of getting people to stay in your house...they might think you have problems (welp, time to hit the old dusty trail... *awkward exit*)


I know that it's probably an easy fix, just a trip to lowes, but, when it comes to home improvement tasks, I can be pretty inept. "hrm toilet you say? well then. how about this pink mini maglight? It's so pretty :3" Or, I get distracted by all the pretty paint colors and neat light fixtures and fun sharp tools. (I like lowes) So for now, I guess we will just stomp around like dinosaurs (maybe I'll start adding sound effects to amuse myself...still awkward with company) until Nancy decides that she has had her amusement for the day. But sometime soon, that bitch will get hers...when we get around to it...




3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the white behind the letters. tried to fix it, but it doesn't want to cooperate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there ,
    where are you looking or check this picture please ?
    thanks for answer

    thomas
    www.1001head.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait...what? to fix it? and checking what picture....

      Delete